***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, September 10, 2013





Symbolism- trying to tie things with ideas
                                                (For Example: Tying a heart to love or a dove to peace, or and eagle to freedom.)

Logos represent a company or a person.

The differences between logos and symbolism are the fact that logos are more often than not, positive. Symbolism can portray negative things as well. Like I stated in my definitions, logos are used to represent people and businesses. 


The Similarity? Well that’s easy! They both represent things.


Reflection- I chose this design for my logo because I liked the way the pieces all went together. Green and purple are my favorite colors. It represents me by being different shades of greens and purples because there are a lot more shades to me than what is seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment