***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, September 9, 2013

Logo name design

This is my logo design for my name. Hope you like it.

The reason for I chose the colors and characters for my logo are these reasons. The T in my name represents the different phases of emotions that people go through in life, such feeling happy, angry, sad, surprised etc. I really meant for it to look like a T from the anime Trigun, but it turned out differently than I expected. The A. The a is in the font of a game called Slender, where the text on the pages is in chicken scratches and looks like a child's work. Reason I chose this is because it represents my creativity. The Slender man, also the "I" in my name, represents that sometimes I act invisible and stray from other crowds, but unlike Slender man, I don't have long tentacles and can't teleport (which would be cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment