***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Thursday, August 29, 2013

successful blogs that interest me

amazon with its name just makes you think WHAT? is going on wheres the address and stuff so you search it up.






then theres pizza hut mmm-mm good eats and awesome service... oh off track sorry with its logo you kinda get hungry... like with me right now... anyway heres the logo.


 \







and finally there is WALMART!! this place can give you a lot trust me i should know i had to spend all of my social security on that and getting the rent payed when Sonya (my blood mom) wasn't working that combined with both of my brothers and my child support this place kept us alive. but she IS A GOOD MOTHER NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! here is their logo too.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment