***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, August 30, 2013

Mission Statement & PDSA

Classroom Mission Statement 
Who are we, what were going to accomplish and how were going to do it?

Everyday I will push my creativity through problem solving, sketching, analyzing, setting goals and self-reflection. These techniques will be used to further my progress on my concept/project and to convey my meaning in a form of visual communication.

• I will also work towards interpreting and responding to the concepts/ideas of others.

• I will work my hardest to align my process and decisions to the professional world.



PDSA Logo Design


28 comments:

  1. Delete 'Today' because it's not just today, but every day.
    Apart from that, I agree wholeheartedly with the statement above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Mr. Elmore says, as I have the past three years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. We should stick with this mission statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with this mission statement

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this mission statement, not too much to complain about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont mean to be a grammar natzi or anything but it just sounds so... how to put this... strange its like it only pertains to one person instead of all classes sir

    ReplyDelete