***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Taime Day animation progress



What is going well?- What's going well is the animation, I just need to finish the rest of it.

What am I struggling with?- I'm struggling with the audio because it seems to keep playing throughout the rest of the frame even when delete some frames.

How have I been managing my time?- I've been managing my time by opening my animation in Flash and waiting for the cabinets to open, then I instantly get to work on it. I also open a station on Pandora and leave it there.

Example of a problem?-  Whenever I made a new frame in a new layer and want to make a new animation for symbol, the symbol or animation would interfere with my other animations, I then realized that I had to clear the frames in that layer.

What work in progress grade do I deserve?-  I think I at least deserve a B, I feel like there still is more that needs to be added to this animation.

How much do I have left to complete and how much time do I need?- I'm nearing completion of this, all I really need to do is add the part where Jason gets taken over and add more colors to each frame. I also need to add more sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment