***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ian - Animation Progress




What is going well- I think the idea as a whole is going really good. I like the style that I have think it looks cool and fits the animation.

What Im struggling on- there are a few things first was my time but now that we have more I don't think it will be a problem. Another struggle would be getting the story into animation form the way i want it.

Time- I think I did okay with my time I had to change my animation a little to get back on track, so I think I did that well. Spent my time in class working.

Problem solved- as stated up above I had a little trouble with time (thinking i would not get done in time.) but I solved this by changing My animation just a little.



I think a B would be nice for work in progress I worked hard when i was here, I was over half way last class a felt like I was on track for turrning it in on time but I think it would have not been finished if due today. I would give myself a C overall

Still have to do my background and end of my animation also clean a few things up. I think i could be done in 3 or 4 classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment