***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hunter - Animation Progress


Things that are going well:
              •Using Flash how I need to use it.
              •Making scenes however I need them to be.
              •Glitchy or weird occurrences are at an all time low.
              •Using tweens effectively.
Things I'm struggling with:
              •Coming up with ideas that I can put into my animation.
              •Creating smooth animations, with separate drawing per frame.
              •Using frame-by-frame animations effectively.

I manage my time by spending some time thinking about ways to continue, trying it out and seeing if it works. Usually does work but some times it takes a few tries to satisfy myself in how the the scene or part ended up looking like. I also keep some noise going in the background that either helps me concentrate or is too distracting so I just turn it off.

One problem I encounter regularly is when the entire scene decides to erase itself because I double-clicked the eraser. I know now that a quick command+Z undoes it, so it only gives me a miniature heart-attack now when it happens.

For this work-in-progress grade, I think I should get a 85% because I have been working hard on this and it is an okay animation for a first time 2D animation. I still have a few more seconds to finish and some things earlier on that I would like to change so they look nicer but I should only need about 2-3 more class periods to finish this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment