***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Austin - Animation Progress


1. Getting the cat to animate.
2. I'm mainly struggling with how the cat will look at times.
3. I've been taking all of class time to work an this.
4. I had problems of how the cat's head, face, and ears would look. I have pictures for reference.
5. For a WIP grade, I'd say around a high D. I've been using my time wisely.
6. I'm about 50% done and it may take two more class periods. Maybe three.

No comments:

Post a Comment