***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Skylar - Work In Progress -

      The things that were going  well for me with my assignment is the actual animation itself. The characters and background look good, so I have no worry there. I am struggling on the sound. Only because I still have little knowledge of the sound editing on Flash, but after playing around I will figure it out. I have been managing the project by setting a timeline. The first week I planned on working on the characters, and the background. The two weeks I worked on animating the characters and environment. With the rest of the time I just worked on improving the animation and trying to work on the sound. One problem I encountered was some of the movements of my characters, when their arms became obsidian. After I played around got the timing perfect, I was able to fix it and and make it look the way I wanted it to. I believe I deserve a "work in progress grade because I have been working very hard over the given time limit, and have my animation complete, minus the sound. The only thing left for me to complete is the sound, which should only take me 1-2 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment