***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reflection 05-22

I wasn't too into the  video game thing so I've been working on a portrait of Nathan Green, who sits right next to me.

Honestly, I wasn't too into the game I was making. But I did put in a lot of effort up to a point of making my person walk and run. I think if I were to redo it, I'd try an RPG game with a story. I've learned that perhaps video games aren't particularly my cup of tea. I didn't enjoy working on my project, obviously, since I dropped it.

I like drawing. Please enjoy Nathan, who's partly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment