***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Final project

1. I feel like I did put a lot of effort in to my project, from doing my own sketches to replicating it in the computer, it took a lot of work put i would have liked to put more work in if i had more time.
2. If i was gonna redo my project I think i would put in a sun, and add texture and a different shape to the rocks in front.
3. I learned that i have a very simply art style, the style of the buildings and project looks cool, but its not very complex. I also learned that i cant draw straight lines.
4. I did enjoy participating in this project, i wish i could've had more time to keep expanding this project to make it bigger and more detailed, but overall it was fun to be able to do my own thing in art class and  not be told what to do all the time, my own ideas and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment