***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, May 10, 2013

Final Independent Project - Jacob Kiester




Project Reflection

After finally finishing my sculpture in mudbox, I am really happy with how it turned out. I put a ton of personal effort into creating this sculpture. When I started this project, I had little idea how to use the program mudbox. I knew that it was going to be a tough project for me because I had to figure out how to use mudbox. The more I worked with my sculpture, the easier it got for me. If I could redo my project, I would try and make it into a full body model. I would also set aside time to paint my sculpture.
By participating in this project, I have learned that I should not doubt myself when trying out a new program or idea. I really thought that I was not going to be able to do this project when I started out. This project also made me realize how much I like making these digital sculptures. Overall I really enjoyed participating in this project. I also liked how challenging this project was. I am definitely going to look into digital sculpting in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment