***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Independant project reflection Questions

I fell like I put a lot of personal effort into this project. It was difficult finding what smoke picture would fit in the shape i needed it to fit in.

If I were to redo this picture I would probably not change a thing. Well, I might change how many pictures I had, I might have put so many more pictures of smoke on there but I worked with what i had and that is what a good artist does. Whoopie!

I learned that I have a LOT of persistence. I really wouldn't quit until it looked close to perfect. I really had fun during this project, even with the struggles it helped.

I loved participating in this project I thought it was awesome how we could do whatever we wanted and were able to have free ground on this. I feel like if I were to do anything else I wouldn't have struggled as much and learned as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment