***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Art Analysis

  With this project, I don't really have a clear picture of what its going to look like yet. All I have so far on the analysis is that the viking king above is the main "object" in the painting.

  Since he is a king, I figured giving him really fancy armor was the best way to make him the subject of the piece. The detail also provides the person looking at it with the ability to move around the piece. I will also put more details around the rest of the picture to keep the eyes shifting around it.

  I realise that there aren't a lot of days left in the school year, but detail is just something I have to incorperate into my art. Detail is just something I'm good at. I naturally hove an urge to apply it to all my drawings. It just makes the pictures look better. I don't expect to get done this by the last day, but I don't care. Its just something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment