***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, October 12, 2012

My inspiration



This three logos have really inspire me in several ways. The first reason may be that i have grown up seeing these my inter life, and they real mean something to me. Also they show you don't need a complicated logo to represent you. Finally if it weren't for these logos I bet this companies wouldn't have been as big of a success as they are know. that is why I love this logos.

No comments:

Post a Comment