***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, October 15, 2012

Inspirational Logos

I like the shading on the helmet and he skull on this logo for Metal Mulisha. I also like how the Metal Mulsha emblem on the helmet is red, it makes it jump out at you so you notice it.
I like this logo because, not only does it belong to one of the greatest bands ever, it is just awesome. I like how they made the texture of the Metallica look metallic. I also like how they made it jump out at you by putting it in front of an orange/yellow background.

What I really like about this logo is how they overlapped the D and the C. It makes the logo look really cool. I also like how they added the star in the C, it gives this logo just that little extra "umph" it needed to be an amazing looking logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment