***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Inspiration


I really like the Elder Scrolls Oblivion logo. I like its textured look, and the shading on the inside of  it. I also like how the shape that resembles a letter "O" is not complete, which makes it look more rustic, or ancient. 

I like the glowing and and the metallic look. I also like the 3D part and the spiral shape to the logo. The glowing around the logo makes it all pop.

Finally, I like the Yankees logo. I like how the letters are curved, and are overlapping each other. Also the shape formed by the "N" and the "Y" looks cool, and the contrast between the white and dark blue really brings it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment