***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, October 26, 2012

Feedback

I need some feedback. When you comment please give me your interpretation of what this piece means, be descriptive! I feel like i need to add to it to convey my message better and im not sure how to finish the piece. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I feel like its telling me a lazy message. All a person now a days wants to engorge themselves I videogames and social networking sites. They would rather to that instead of be physically social. Know what I mean jellybean?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its kinda about being all tied up in social media today and how we are always connected, and this guy is like plugged into everything at once kinda like how we are as a society today... maybe he is addicted to it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like your piece could be showing the how we are now surrounding ourselves with more technology, the social networks, television , and music. Perhaps that maybe we are losing ourselves within all of the internet, and it's access. Getting that from the daze look on the mans face, imo. That is what I think of when I look at this! I certainly hope it helps, and sorry for not being too descriptive. Have a good day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this represents that technology is over used by anyone, especially the teen audience. It shows how we can't live without technology/internet so life is slowly being taken away. That is my interpretation of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is showing how we have gone away from physical activities as a society and we are now so addicted to our computers and electronics that it becomes hard even to reach for a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete