***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, April 28, 2014

Proposal for project

     In this assignment, I hope to learn more techniques of illustrations and how to use different brushes in Photoshop. I wanted to explore this project because I have been doing a lot of illustrations lately and see what some of them would look like in a digital program such as Photoshop or GIMP. I have been using GIMP on my other computer and my illustrations have been looked pretty good. What I hope to have completed by May 21st is the picture, fully shaded, colored, and whatnot. In the future, I want to work on something big, such as a huge art collab or something of the works.I will be working independently on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment