***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Project Proposal

•I hope to teach myself how to construct a video game.

•I am exploring this particular project because it seems like fun, its a little different than what we've done, and I aspire to design video games for a living so this is good practice.

•By May 21st, I should have a playable level done. However, it will likely be short and would lack details in certain areas.

•I could use what I learned in this project in my future if I do ever end up making games for a living.

•I am working in a group because this would be much harder without them. I think that for the sake of actually making this game in time for the end of the year, no one will have a defined roll and we'll all just do what we need to have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment