***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, April 28, 2014

Project Proposal

By using Ponoko, I hope to be learning more about laser cutting and the process and details that go into it.  I want to use Ponoko, because I want to do a form of 2D printing, but I want lots of details to it.  By May 21st I hope to have a design completed and ready to print. I'm hoping to use the knowledge I gain from this project for other things in the future.  If I ever want something personalized and created I will have the ability to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment