***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Proposal

In this project i hope to better teach myself how to use Photoshop. I hope to learn how to do more advanced things and learn about Photoshop itself more.

I decided to specifically choose this project because I have only worked with Photoshop once before, and I enjoyed it much more than I did Maya and the other applications I have tried out.

By May 21st I will have completed making a unique photo on Photoshop and getting it put on  a phone case.

I might use what I am learning from this project in the future because I might want to learn more about Photoshop and start using it more regularly. Especially if I take another class like this one.

I am working independently because during out last project in which I was in  a group things didn't go as smooth as I thought they would go. Certain groups members would do more work than required and some would barley do anything. The project where I worked alone I managed to get all my work done and even early. I just want to be able to accomplish what I can and get the grade I deserve and not have other peoples either failure or success to work reflect on my grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment