***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, September 24, 2012

NickSanford Hero And Boss Ideas











12 comments:

  1. I think you guys should make the 6th picture your main character while the last picture should be your boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 3 for main character and the last one for your boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one for the main character and the last picture for the boss. They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Main: I believe it was the fifth one with the beard that I liked best. But I like the smirk on the 2nd (?) one
    Boss: I liked the first one, cool and original designs, like the eyes(?) on the bend in his arm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both the second boss and the second main character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Main: I like the third character
    Boss:I like the first Boss

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :darntootin: Really good, I like the fourth one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the third hero and the first boss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Digging the 6th good guy and 7th bad guy!

    ReplyDelete