***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

abstract

This is my abstract peace, in it i tried to incorporate as many of the elements of design as possible. I wanted to us the changing colors of red, to purple, to blue to catch to viewers eye. especially the little slivers of color in areas that don't belong. I also wanted the shapes to pop out more at you, and to also induct the swelling direction of the picture. Finlay I used the texture to make the picture pop out more at you and be more appealing. So that is my picture and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment