***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, April 30, 2012

Theme II- Wings With No Color Inspiration

Artist: Najeeb Jajjar Title:Supernatural
I like this piece because it really reminds me of what fantasia looks like in my head. I also like the glow effects and lighting that really brings this piece all together. I really want to try to incorporate new photoshop skills into this piece, especially lighting and abstract effects.
I'm not really sure if this is a piece of artwork or a photograph of colored feathers. But I want to incorporate colored feathers in my piece and have them as individual feathers. This also shows what I want to do with my no color idea.
Artist: Pule Mathonsi Title: Angel
I really like this photoshop manipulation. It has subtle lighting and glow affects. It also shows how I want to incorporate the no color theme, by having the main parts black and white and then have the color slowly increasing in intensity as the feathers get farther and farther away from the person, as if the person is losing color.
Artist: Herry Ye Title: Wings For Anywork
Not really sure how these abstract wings apply to my idea, I just thought they were cool, and I think they're used for some sort of advertising campaign. However I could possibly make a vector type thing similar to this and then use that as the remnants of wings on the person...
Artist: Soren Bechira Title: Egret
I like the photoshop abstract effects that were added along with the other glow and lighting effects. I also like how the egrets body and wings were compiled from individual feathers making the egret in itself an abstract thing.

I don't think I'm really going to use the fantasia idea, just use the lighting ideas from it. So my official theme is wings with no color. I hope it turns out how I'm envisioning it in my head, although I haven't found any pictures of people in the right pose I'm looking for, so may have to do that myself, thus incorporating some photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment