***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, April 30, 2012

Theme II Proposal

For my second theme project I want to do the theme "wings" for sure. I also am thinking about combining the wings theme with either "fantasia" or "no color". I want to have a girl sitting down and reaching out to something off in the distance. I will then have feathers blowing away from her and she will have the remnants of wings. If I add the fantasia idea then I will have some animals and whimsical objects interspersed with the feathers, along with some lighting. If I go with the no color idea then I will have the girl be black and white along with the feathers closest to her. The other feathers will slowly have color the farther away from the girl they are, as if the color is bleeding out and disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment