***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, April 16, 2012

Inspiration and Idea: Lace









The lace doesn't play as important of a role in this piece, however I like how the trees and color of the background almost seem like a form of lace that ties in with the actual lace that was added onto the girl.
Artist: Fabrizio Panattoni













Again I like the lace overlay and the elegance and simpleness that it adds, along with the added innocence and mystery.















This is more of what I'm thinking of doing, although with more layers and more mystery. I like the idea of having a lace overlay over a face and other objects that have their opacity turned down.
Artist: Danae Cuesta



















This is what I would consider lace in reality, although it is still a piece of art. I like the colors, simpleness, and elegance.

Artist: Eleny Eksterman




I think I want to combine various layers of lace and lace overlay, along with possibly some trees, and add a slight sepia tint to the overall picture. I also definitely want a face or a person or something as the main focal point with the lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment