***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, April 16, 2012

Proposal for the theme Insanity/ inspiration images

So the theme I have chosen is Insanity. I chose insanity because I base a lot of my stories and characters around the theme insanity. So I have a very good knowledge and understanding of it. What I plan to get done in the next two weeks is a fully colored digital illustration of my character and background included.

Some of my inspirational images are:

http://iemineko.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4vimo1 In this image the girl is having some sort of bone with claws is crawling out of the side of her face. Why I chose this for an image is because in my image I plan on having the characters insanity crawling out of the back of their beck sort of like this. Plus i am also using it for some inspiration of coloring.

http://iemineko.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4vimo1 This other image shows her some what losing her mind with her chainsaw. The reason I am using this image for inspiration is because I really like the scenery of it. Simple yet dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment