***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, January 14, 2011

History of Jordan's

This 1998 Jordan shoe and its place was created by Eli Horn. You can see his work at http://www.arecraft.net. I think that Eli wanted to show the differences in the years style. He wanted to show how much they improved. What I like is how he combined the shoe as well as what happened to Jordan in that year. What I don’t like is the shoe has no color. I wish he would have put the color with it and that I think would have made a difference in the picture. I like how he has included some other shoes. I also like how it is a pop up book style, I think that made it so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment