***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, January 14, 2011

Artistic Discovery JKP



These are just a few of the artist Brom's pictures, If you don't know the picture with the evil skull was used as the cover of the PC video game Diablo II. I like his work because I like the dark creepy feel you get from his pictures... when I was little one of his Evil toy monster things would always freak me out. What I think the artist was trying to accomplish the feeling of a dark place or world. Theres not much I dom't like about his art, except maybe the more "dirty" parts.(I don't mean hes making really sick stuff but not all of it is "clean"). All Images found of google image search of 'BROM'.

No comments:

Post a Comment