***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, February 21, 2014

Reflection


Background-
The reason why I chose to go black and white, as to sun and moon is because, I wanted kind of a Parallel universe theme. Such is why one half looks slight more modern than the other. I also wanted to show that even though these are entirely different universes... they still have the same sky... no matter where you are in the world you can connect with millions of other people just by looking up... because no matter where you are, you will always see the same sky...

Reflection-
Quite honestly, I had a lot of problems with this project. first my partner left in the middle of it... I had chosen to go above and beyond what was expected of me and I just wasn't ready.I feel that from now on I'm gonna take on challenges that I'm ready for...
Complications I over came- Partner left, Work file becoming Corrupt
The good- Painted the background for the animation in Photoshop, had a fluid animation going

No comments:

Post a Comment