***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, January 13, 2012

Proposal_Munsey


            After looking through various designs and artists I have decided to make a Tee- Shirt design that I will have completed and printed by April 6th.  I plan to use some Japanese influenced artwork but put a more modern tattoo like take with it. I am going to make a flowing black and white background that consists of various shapes and line thicknesses. The main design will be the focal point of the piece and will have the only color in the piece. I plan on having a Koi fish as the main design with waves going around it and then another design of an anchor or something to place on the back of the shirt. I would like to use some sort of grey shirt to really set off the color choices. The pieces I have seen all use really nice vibrant colors which is the direction I am going and they all had a sort of modern take on a traditional design which is also what im going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment