***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, January 13, 2012

Art Analysis_DestanyCay

Art Analysis_DestanyCayJ.


       This artwork is full of different things such as nature and electronic things. It’s not extremely busy, or shaded too much which is something I want my project to have also. IT is black and white with little color and that is another quality I would like my project to have. Most of the lines are contour and not to “scratchy” looking. The artist used the color in the center of the project and it’s the first thing my eyes looks at. I like the way it looks with less color and one main vocal point. There is shading and I think the way it’s used here is right in the middle, not too much and not too little. I’m not sure what the meaning of this piece is but if I had to guess I would say it’s capturing nature. There is a camera and video camera and lots of nature so that’s my guess. The mood of this piece is calm, nature and capturing it is calming. I would love to have my project have many different things in it and have a vocal point. This piece reflects what I want to do because it’s got more then one thing, vocal point, black and white and little color, not too busy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment