***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Montage

I made this montage like this because, I just wanted to make it kind of look like what it would if it was real. I also tried to make it random when I was adding the pictures. It was an interesting project. I liked being able to put what I wanted on it. This project was fun. I will use this again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment