***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Logan's Logo

...This..was difficult...
Ok. So my inspiration for this Logo of mine was...Well. My imagination. 
I love bright different colors and lady bugs. Also just odd shapes and designs.
Now the black goop dripping form it. It's ink.
Ink is the main thing I work with when it comes to art so it's kind of my signature I guess you could say. The rest of it is just random stuff I made up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment