***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week Goals


Overall Goal:
My goal before the art show in April is to have at least one illustration done. I hope to get more than one done though because there are so many ideas and styles I want to try. Also, I want them to be of a good quality, but unique to me. I do not mind proportions, but they should be proportioned and still express a style I want to stick with. Not to mention I want to try out many programs to see which will be used to the best of my ability.
I am going to do a day of the dead skull illustration. I hope to have it colored in photoshop or a similar program. I hope to make a full scene, but the least I want is the skull.
Dias De Los Muertos
For my independent project I want to make a macabre day of the dead skull at a table. I want to make it look like an altar with candles and flowers around, with some birds to show a living side. I want to illustrate this and make it look fairly real. This is to help me develop my own style in the arts without rules of proportions and where things belong.



Week 1
2/7/11
This week my goal is to post my now finished fish on the blog. After that I will look up illustrations and try to find my direction for my independent piece. I hope to start this week on it.
This week I thought of my idea and developed it.

Week 2
2/15/11
I am going to do a day of the dead skull. I hope to have it at least sketched this week and some ideas for the designs.

Week 3
2/22/11
I hope to have my concept sketch at least half way done by Thursday. I have some things I want to add to it, such as birds and flowers, which might complicate it a little and take longer, but it will all be worth it if the piece looks good.

Reflection:
I got a good concept sketch of the skull, flowers, and birds. I have the image sketched a little more but I need to define it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment