***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

independent project goal

For my independent project I plan on having 4 photomontages finished by April 8th. I've decided to use the illustration medium and I will do one photomontage every 2 weeks. There isn't really a theme I'm leaning towards but Sarolta Ban's work is pretty inspiring because I like the way that the artist's work is kind of eerie and different, not happy like most. My work is going to have all sorts of themes and moods, not just one. The photomontages I'll be working on aren't going to consist of just random images, they will all tie together somehow.
http://www.behance.net/saroltaban

No comments:

Post a Comment