***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Thursday, May 8, 2014

5/8/14 Reflection



This week I continued to fill my feather with designs that are personal to me.  The Top feather is what most of the lines will look like when they are at the correct stroke weight.  The bottom is the lines at stroke one to make the designs a little bit more visible.  This week I have learned that the process of designing and conforming everything to fit ponoko's criteria is long and detailed.   Next week I will continue to work on filling in the feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment