***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Monday, November 4, 2013

Hunter's Sketches

I made a few sketches of my mugger, the city, and the giant man. The mugger I will likely choose will be the middle one because it looks the best and has a mysterious and dangerous side to him. I made a day/night cycles in a metropolitan city and should probably choose the night cycle for my animation because that's when most crime happens in cities. For the giant, I made one of just a normal looking dude but is, of course, a giant. The other giant sketch is of a angry, stupid giant. I will likely choose the normal one for this just because the stupid one wouldn't know right from wrong and would not have stopped the mugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment