***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3/13/12 Goal and Reflection

My goal this week is to find another project to do. If I do not then I will just sculpt a origami piece on Maya if I can figure out how to make it thin enough to look cool but be able to print it. I am right where I want to be since I finished my project and now I am waiting for it to be printed.


Reflection: I think I found some ideas that I like. A few are:
A protest piece
Origami
Human looking robots
Cartoon looking character

For the cartoon character I was thinking of just making something someone up and using them as a representation of myself in art.

No comments:

Post a Comment