***COMPUTER ARTs FINAL***

1. Wipe keyboards and computer screens

2. Clean room - trash

3. Backup your work to Dropbox.com

4. Turn in final assignment




Goals and Reflections

Goals

Write a short statement that describes what you plan to accomplish by the end of the week on your project.

Reflections

What did you accomplish this week (post your work, inspiration or research)?

What did you learn?

What is your next objective to be completed?

Friday, February 10, 2012

Independent Project Finished Look

After having my first project deleted I was pretty mad, but this second project turned out pretty good. I had started my first project back in November. It was nearly complete. All I needed to do was paint the thing. I am happy at the way this dragon turned out. This dragon didn't take me as long to finish. The hardest part was probably drawing the dragon out on paper. The colors for the dragon came from a picture of an armadillo lizard. Then, I added the cave as a place for the dragon to live. The eggs are from the dragon's wife. He has to look after them. The lizard females usually eat there eggs. I believe that is what dragons do as well. That is why I made my dragon a male. The dark lines on the ground represent track marks from the dragon landing. There is the nest where the most important egg is, and there is the sky. I used a gradient of four different blues to make the sky. The dragon in the picture is just now landing. That was my idea for my independent project.

1 comment:

  1. wow for a self drawing this pretty sick although each egg is different witch if i would have drawn them they would be the same sizes and it would be simple way to go.

    ReplyDelete